Wednesday, February 11, 2009

It's Wednesday!

Well, here it is Wednesday night and I am blogging again! WOW! Not that there is much going on right now. Well, the tornado's path apparently went over the house last night while I was working on my background and didn't even know it until this afternoon! All we heard was alot of wind, rain, etc. and I didn't look out the windows. It hit about 3-4 blocks away. An EF1, but hey that's enough to do some damage.

Our new couch and loveseat come tomorrow. Hopefully it will be ok with the dogs. It's microfiber and they say that is supposed to be good with dogs and dog hair. This house will put it to the test! It's a mocha color....we are going to be pretty "brown" around here, but we hope to get a fun colorful accent chair to go with them eventually.

The dogs haven't been up to much, just hanging out and not liking the rain. Since I found a bunch of stuff to make my background, I thought I would make a scrapbook page for each of the dogs. Here's my first attempt. I am not a scrapbooker in real life, just digital! I have more patience with Photoshop....easier to correct errors! This pic is of Jetson last year, around the time he turned a year old. I love the "go get 'em" look on his face.

BTW, if you are going to Nationals, let me know! We are going for the first part of the week. We are staying at the host hotel also.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Chase will already be with his handler so I'll fly in (leaving my blue Element in Albuquerque). After Nationals, he'll be going north, so I'm flying out. Carolyn (with her blue Element) will be there. We are both arriving on Tuesday and sharing a room at the host hotel through Sunday night. I think we'll all have a great time.

Nikki said...

Look at you...Ms. Creative!!! This is a great layout!! And you did a grat job for your first time!! (you should see my first layout...it's sad, very sad!) Good Job!!

all content, including pictures, videos, and text property of blog owner. please do not use for your own purposes. contact me if you have any questions