Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Wow!!! I did it...sort of!

Well, we have a new look! It's not perfect yet, but my eyes are going crossed trying to get all the code correct.

Let me know what you think....the sidebars will say PartiCardis...I just made it too big to fit! I just need to adjust somethings and play with them.

I made the whole background in Photoshop Elements and with digital scrapbooking stuff. The scrapbooking stuff came from www.shabbyprincess.com and from www.littledreamerdesigns.com.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a fun look AND readable. Good job! Did any of the scrapbooking stuff you found allow the placement of photos at angles as if they were just tossed around on a page? That's the look I want for Chase's web site Scrapbook.

Nikki said...

Good Job!! Our photoshop classes have paid off!! The "particardis" shows up on the side on my screen. So much fun to paly around with isn't!!

Nicki said...

soooooooo cute! I love it

coopercreek said...

I'm loving it!! It looks great. You did an awesome job.

all content, including pictures, videos, and text property of blog owner. please do not use for your own purposes. contact me if you have any questions