Sunday, February 8, 2009

Just a Sunday...

Just a Sunday here. Wakeup call from Aunt Marla (Ella and Jetson's breeder) to say hi and to catch up. Went to the dog club to work on Rally with Ella. We only have 2 months to go until the Cardigan Nationals, and since we sent our entry in we had better get busy! This will be our first time in the ring for both of us for an AKC event. Hopefully all will go ok and atleast we have some time to work.

If anyone knows how to create your own template for blogger, feel free to contact me. I am looking to change this one to make it more personal, but not sure where to start. I do have photoshop, so I could create some of my own back grounds...just not sure how to do the "template" stuff.

Well off to bed, busy day tomorrow.

No comments:

all content, including pictures, videos, and text property of blog owner. please do not use for your own purposes. contact me if you have any questions